Jean Domanski is one of the few EB-2 NIW attorneys in the USA who is also a member of MENSA and has an M.A. in Communications. Ms. Domanski earned her juris doctor at American Heritage University School of Law. She earned her Master of Arts in Communications at Pepperdine University, where she was also a Graduate Teaching Assistant. Like many of her clients, she had to write and defend a thesis. Ms. Domanski currently lives in Los Angeles but is originally from Philadelphia.
Jean P. Domanski, Esq.
HOW WE STAND OUT
- EB-2 NIW petition letters and any RFE responses are drafted by an actual attorney, rather than a paralegal or other nonlawyer.
- Video consultations may be scheduled on either Zoom or Google Meet -- your choice!
- Remote services are provided using Google Drive and Docketwise.
- Clients get their own Docketwise portal.
- Payments can be made via Zelle or by credit card through LawPay.